اعلانات

مرحبا بكم في صفحتي نرجو ان تنال اعجابكم وشكرا-do you ahave a query

Why you should drink more water

 good more water?

 Water has always been my drink of choice. It makes me feel good. I tell my clients to drink water if you have a desire, a headache, constipation Water purification, hunger, etc .


 The water is so beneficial water and more, so easy, so free and so easy to overlook more water. It is very obvious (actually your brain is 90% water !!!) Water purification. Your body is 70% water, most of his blood and every cell of your body is water.
 
Again more water.

I have no headaches and no Tylenol, Advil, etc. I think it's because I drink enough water. Often they congratulated me for my youthful skin clear. Again more water, I thank my water intake!


As with most things, the amount of water for each person is individual more water, but if your pee is not the mostly clear or if you have any of the symptoms mentioned above, you're probably not enough HO water and more.

the amount of water for each person .

Some suggest eight (8 ounce) glasses a day more water, while others suggest to take your body weight (in kilos) water and more, is divided in half and drink that many ounces water and more. Listen to what your body needs.


If you do not care much for the taste of ... nothing, then you can add a squeeze of lemon, lemon juice, a few sprigs of fresh mint or cucumber or orange slice water and more.


You may even be brave enough to add some berries or melon. What ever happens to drink up more water. Cheers to good health! If you are concerned, you are not drinking enough: - measure how much you're drinking for a few days to see if it's anywhere near the minimum amount - Check your wee. If it is light and clear, then you are drinking a lot.

 benefits drink water:

If it is dark and cloudy yellow can be dehydrated or not drinking enough. If after all this much more thirsty still get more water, but go to the bathroom, there may be an underlying problem such as diabetes, so talk to your doctor.

How I can get water in my diet?
These five simple rules will help you get more water in your diet. And you do not even have to buy expensive bottled water, so it's very good for your wallet and your health.

Consequently, water is needed to function properly.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

تابعني على

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Do You like my page?

إجمالي مرات مشاهدة الصفحة

المتابعون

كافة الحقوق محفوظة 2012 © site.com مدونة إسم المدونة